Estate Plans Are An Important Tool For The Future
While nobody likes to think of life after death, it is important that you do so in order to protect your assets. I am John M. Schaffranek, and I founded the Law Office of John M. Schaffranek, PLLC in order to help people throughout Pennsylvania understand their options. I can help you make informed decisions by answering all of your questions.
Areas In Which I Can Help
Since 2013, I have helped clients navigate this often-overwhelming process. I have built a reputation for being honest, thorough and responsive. When it comes to estate planning, it is crucial that everything is up to date. If it is not, you could leave your loved ones dealing with myriad issues. I have experience in the following areas:
- Wills and trusts, which are considered the basics of any estate plan
- Appointing a power of attorney, who will be responsible for making decisions on your behalf
- Appointing an advance health care directive, who has an obligation to make medical decisions for you should you become incapacitated
- Establishing guardianships, which are based on the unique needs of your situation
- Probate, a process that is often necessary after someone passes away
Understandably, many people quickly become confused about the steps they have to take. I explain everything in detail in order to eradicate any potential errors. I can also help you make adjustments as time goes on. Every person is unique, which means you need an attorney who can create a tailored plan that is specific to you.
Don’t Wait; Call Today
It is best to be prepared for the unexpected. Put your trust in a knowledgeable lawyer who wants you to feel comfortable moving forward. To schedule a consultation and learn more about how I can help with estate administration, call my office in Wexford at 412-643-3848 today. You can also email me, and I will be in touch with you shortly.